Well, I’m currently working with the awesome people at Hyrel to get my printer sorted after upgrading to the new firmware, but in the meantime, I’m using one of my other printers to fix another of my printers haha. My Kosselxl has been sitting idle for far too long due to the fact that one of the roller carriages has deteriorated over time (it wasn’t a very good design to begin with), so I’m printing out another roller carriage, which should, hopefully yield a better carriage for my Kossel! I found this carriage here: , and it seemed like a very good design, so I decided to try it out! I will keep you updated with progress pics as soon as it’s done printing.
John (aka The Mad Printer)